Integrated Content Portal
Administrators can set a URL that technicians can open within the Technician Console.
This feature integrates a modified Internet Explorer browser window into the Technician Console. The window can be set to display any URL.
How to set the Integrated Content Portal URL
The Integrated Content Portal URL is set per Technician Group in the Administration Center.
- Opens with session
- The given link opens when a session enters Active status.
- Opens on launch
- The given link opens when the Technician Console is launched, and stays open until there is a session.
Additionally, you can post session data to the URL by appending the following parameters:
- $cfield0$ Customer's name
- $cfield1$ Custom Field 1
- $cfield2$ Custom Field 2
- $cfield3$ Custom Field 3
- $cfield4$ Custom Field 4
- $cfield5$ Custom Field 5
- $platform$ Platform
- $sessionid$ Session ID
- $techid$ Technician ID
- $techdescr$ Technician description
- $techemail$ Technician email
- $techname$ Technician name
- $techssoid$ Technician Single Sign-on ID
- Example: http://myurl.com/$techid$