How to Set Mouse and Keyboard Data Entry Priority for Remote Control
During a Remote Control session, the technician and customer may simultaneously use their mouse or keyboard. Select the user whose actions should be processed first.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Customer Applet, go to Priority over mouse and keyboard actions during remote control and select the user whose actions should be processed first: Technician or Customer.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save changes to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Save changes to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Save settings to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization