Customer Session Data Removal
Administrators can delete personal customer data collected from sessions conducted within Technician Groups to which they are assigned. Master Administrators can delete personal customer data in the whole support organization.
- On the Organization Tree, select the organizational unit for which you want to generate a report.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select the Session Report report type using the Report Area drop-down box.
- Specify details and generate the report as indicated in section How to Generate a Report.
When the report is generated, each row represents a unique session.
- Select the row that contains customer data you want to delete.
- Click the trash can icon at the end of the row to delete all customer data related to the selected session.
Note: Customer data is deleted within 30 days from the moment of queuing it for deletion.CAUTION:Pending deletions cannot be revoked.