About Rescue and Chrome OS
LogMeIn Rescue now provides remote support for Chromebooks using the Rescue Android application. The application provides Desktop View of the entire Chromebook, regardless of which type of application is displayed at the moment. With this, the technician can see what the remote user is doing on their Chromebook.
What you get
- Desktop View of entire Chromebook
- Remote Control of Android apps only
- File Manager for Android apps file system only
- System Info for Android apps sandbox only
- Click2Fix Applications for Android only
Note: Click2Fix QuickNav functionalities work for Android sandbox only. In addition to that in QuickNav Wi-Fi settings can open ChromeOS Wi-Fi settings.
- Click2Fix Direct URL, the URL is opened in ChromeOS browser