About Customer Controls During Technician Screen Sharing
Technicians should be aware of the following controls available to customers during a Technician Screen Sharing session.
- Full Screen
- The customer clicks Full Screen to open the technician desktop to cover the entire customer desktop area.
- The customer clicks Options to change color settings and viewing options.
- Multiple Monitors
- When the technician is using more than one monitor, the customer clicks the Monitors button to switch between available monitors.
- The customer clicks the zoom option to get a more or less detailed view of the technician desktop.
- Magnifying Glass
- The customer clicks the Magnifying Glass to activate a box that he can drag around the technician’s desktop to show a small area of the screen in high resolution.
- End Screen Sharing
- The customer clicks End to stop screen sharing. The End button is only available for the customer in Full Screen mode.