How to Manage Session Recording Permission
Rescue Live Administrators can control what features and tools agents and customers can access during Rescue Live Lens sessions. Session recording can be enabled/disabled at user group level.
- Log in to the Rescue Admin Center. Note: This permission can currently be set in the Rescue Admin Center, which is not to be confused with the Rescue Live Admin Center.
- On the Organization Tree (in the left panel), select the group for which you want to manage screen recording.
- Select the Settings tab.
- In the Screen recording section, find the Forced screen recording option.
Note: The Forced screen recording setting also controls whether Rescue remote control sessions are recorded. A separate recording setting for Rescue Live Lens is under development for better granularity between Rescue and Rescue Live Lens.
- Selecting this option means all sessions conducted by members of this group will be recorded.
- When this option is not selected, no sessions conducted by members of this group will be recorded.
- Save your changes.
Note: Other settings in the Screen recording section apply only to Rescue session, that is, they do not affect Rescue Live Lens sessions.