How to Create an Agent Group (Technician Group)
Rescue Live Administrators can group agents (technicians), so they can handle their permissions and settings together in a more convenient way.
- Log in to the Rescue Live Admin Center.
- Click the Properties tab.
- On the Organization Tree (left panel), select the location where you want to add the new Group.
- To add the new Group at the root-level, select the root indicated by your company name on top of the tree.
- To add the new Group as a sub-group of an existing Group, select the chosen group.
- At the bottom of the page, click New group.
- Enter the group name, and click Save. Tip: You can rename the group by editing the Name field for the selected group and clicking Save.
Result: The group is saved to the selected location on the Organization Tree. If you have created a sub-group, click the parent group on the Organization Tree to see the new sub-group displayed.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022