How to Set Technician Console Language
The browser-based version of the Technician Console uses the language that is active on the Rescue Lens Login page, Administration Center, or My Account page when you launch the Technician Console. The desktop app uses the language selected at the time of installation.
For example, if you are viewing the Rescue Lens Login page in Spanish when you launch the Technician Console, then the Technician Console will open in Spanish.
- To change the active language used by the browser-based console:
- Exit the Technician Console.
- Change the active language on the Login page or My Account page.
- Re-launch the Technician Console in your browser.
- To change the language used by the desktop app, uninstall and reinstall the desktop app. Be sure to choose the desired language during installation.