How to Post Session Data to a URL
LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center
This feature allows you to take the Rescue Lens session data from your technicians and have them posted to a script you create on your own server.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Exporting session data, type the URL to which you want to post session details.
You can post data in the following cases:
- Each time a session is started (each time it enters Active status)
- Only when a session is started for the first time (the first time it enters Active status)
- When a session is ended (enters Closed status)
- When a session is suspended by putting it on hold or transferring it to a technician
- When the Technician Console is refreshed or closed
- Enter a URL your technicians can access. For example: http://webserver/path
- For authentication, use this format: http://[username]:[password]@webserver/path
- As appropriate, choose to post session details as HTML Form parameters or XML data.
- By default, the complete chat log is posted. To control how chat data is posted, select from the following options:
- Select Omit chat text from post to URL to post only system messages. All chat between the technician and customer is excluded.
- Select Omit chat from Rescue Data Center storage to ensure that only system messages are passed to the Rescue Data Center when a session is transferred or placed on hold, or when the browser that is running the Technician Console is refreshed or closed during a session. Only system messages will be posted at session end.
- Save your changes.