About the Organization Tree
The Organization Tree is where you configure Rescue to match your support organization. It is displayed in the left panel of the Administration Center interface.
- Expand/Collapse branches
- Branches can be expanded/collapsed by clicking +/ -
- Enter text in the search field to search for a group, technician, or any other unit in your organization.
- Certain items of the Organization Tree can be dragged and dropped items within the tree. For example, Administrators can be assigned to a Technician Group by dragging them into the group. Technicians and Technician Groups can also be easily moved and assigned using the drag-and-drop facility.
- Right-click menu
- Right-click any item in the tree brings to open a shortcut menu. The available selections in the menu change depending on your user role and the item you are clicking.
- Dynamic relationship with the Workspace
- Selecting an item on the organization tree opens the relevant form in the Workspace (the right pane).
Dynamic Workspace Example
Select Technician Group 1 in the Organization Tree and select the Settings tab. The Settings for Technician Group 1 are displayed on the Local Setting tab.
Next, select Technician 2. The Settings for Technician 2 are displayed on the Settings tab.
Next, if you select the Sessions tab, the session information for Technician 2 is displayed in the Sessions tab.